Time's Up. Put down that Blue Book
Happy days, snow days, and days in which I almost died. What do they
have in common? They inspire me to babble. Here are some of my better
NYE 1995-96 A time filled with adventure, Phish
Shows, and my near death
- What I did on my Fall Vacation I had fun,
saw some more shows, and could have nearly died again (warning, graphic
- Saturday December 14th, 1996 a happy day
with a little revelation in which I don't even come close to death
- The Blizzard of 1996, it
made me happy on 12/26 but annoyed me when
I tried to fly out the next day
- An eventful bus ride on 2/4/96. The
near death wasn't mine this time.
- Yom Kippur thoughts. Was danger
involved? You make the call.
- A long essay about what math is, or at least
what math appeared to be to me one night.
- Another year, another New Years run. Less
disasters, more fun was the theme this year. With lots of photos!
- Not all of the bands I see are called Phish. I was talked into
seeing String Cheese Incident on March 21, 1998.
It won't be the last time I will see them.
- The above statement did indeed turn out to be true. A mere five
months later I drove to Montana to see them
and an equation - a Jambands column about my favorite equation.
and Void - a Jambands column in which the theme of death rears its
- Can you
go home again? - a Jambands column about my return to Las Cruces
after 4 years.
- This is
What Democracy Looks Like - The WTO protests in Seattle. It's
- death isn't the tragedy that almost happened in Big Cypress.
What I Did On My Summer Vacation - my longest road trip yet, Summer
History of Seeing Phish - this Jambands column didn't turn out as
good as I had hoped, but a lot of people liked it.
- Read my Live Journal.
I'm not going to be spilling dark secrets or anything but it might be interesting on occasion.